MY MAJOR

As every child who loves animals I wanted to be veterinarian, but I had no heart to tell the owners that I fail and their pets died so I wasn't sure what I wanted to be in the future. Architecture was a specter that stalked me for the nights with my parents face over it, so was something related with biology.

Then Language class apear in 6th grade. There was this unit when we had to make a poster and I really liked doing it, even before the 6th it fascinated me, but I hadn't realized it. And with that Unit I decided study "Whatever be the billboard career are" how I used to call it (I didn't know the term Graphic Design). At the end of that year a friend told me about Graphic Design and what it is about. While she explained me i realize that she was saying exactly what I wanted to study, so in that moment I decided study Graphic Design.

Graphic design
That wish continuous with me until I graduate from High School. During those years people told me that is better study another major with more ''labol field'', but even when they planted a lot of ideas -the specter of Architecture, again-, nothing could satisfying me (and my OCD) as the Graphic Design do. Right now, writing this, I really want to hit those people because they always said 'you have more potential'. Did you really think design is easy and am I missing out on this career? Well I'm fine, thanks for nothing.

When it was time to choose the major I hesitated, the words of those people came to my head a little, I kept choosing Design, but wasn't sure, And what I did? Jump of faith. I just kept going without thinking about my indecision and finish here, Univercity of Chile, Integral design.


I didn't explain that, right? From Grafic design to Integral design. It was simple, I met Industrial design, I liked Industrial design, and I chose industrial design as the mention of my major, BUT, and there is a big BUT, Graphic design still had my attention, so I did a little research on Integral design and decided to be an Integral designer, with the best of both worlds.

I am very happy with my choice and on my way to my full potential.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares