Pinterest is life.


Pinterest is a website where you can find photos, images, videos and other thing. It's very popular, but some people hate it, I don't understand why, I think It is a good website when we talk about collect visual information.

Pinterest

When I need inspiration, ideas or an example for an assignment of the college I use this website. But not only that, I also use it to find illustrations or draws about what I want, like movies, series, anime, games, etc.

I visit it at least one day a week, sometimes every day. It's a good-time wasting website.

I like this website because it collects image from a lot of other websites, for example, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook or Tumblr. It's easy and quick to find what I'm looking for.

Sometimes I look for recipes to make at home on those lonely afternoons, or illustrations to practice my illustrations. It has many things that are useful to me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares