Autobiography about me

My name, given by my sister, is Maria José Contreras Fuentes. I was born in 24 of October in 2000. At the moment I'm 19 and a half years old (because 2020 doesn't exist and that is why I am not yet 20 years old) and i live in Rancagua. I live with my mom, my older sister and older brother, yes, im the little one, the favorite children. When we are not in a pandemic, my siblings and I live in Santiago.

Abut them, my sister study biochemistry, it is her thirtd career (she drop out the other two) and this year my brother finish his career of football coach.

I live in the same house since y was 6 (even so i don't know the names of my neightbors, just Pedro, but Im not quite sure which one has that name). On the other hand, I was in 4 different schools, one was religious (I hate it, not because of the religion, but because they said it had to be a lady like ten time a day) and the others was fine i met really good people there (still in touch with them).

I'm in the 3rd year of design. When i was 12 year old i decide that i'll study Grafic Design, but when I start my studies I discovered I like most Industrial Design and now im studying Comprehensive Design.

I play in a non oficial way tennis, chess and archery, I have my own bow called Loki and a racket called Roberto. I playing chess since I was 7 years but now I play very few times, tennis for 5 years and archery for 1 year (but it was always my dream to play it)

My hobbies are playing League of Legends with my friends, watch youtube, movies and series, read fanfictions about everything that i like (sue me). Rarely play anything other than League of Legends or draw.

I love movies and series, especially the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Dick Wolf series (Law & Order: SVU, FBI, Chicago Med)

And as soon as I have the opportunity, I will leave Latinamerica, sorry not sorry.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares