THIS photo has an explanation

He is one of my best friends, Mauricio, and he is the author of this interesting picture.

One day my high school friends and I decided to go to a Chinese store, there we found a spring. The previous day I saw a video about the antigravity of springs and how It gets suspended on air when you release it holding one end. So I told them "Guys record this please, I need to check out something", and one of them record when I did that, but Mauricio sneaked in, we just let him cause, why not?. I found out that the video was true, and our group get a video of our friend surprised. A few hours later a picture was sent to the WhatsApp group chat, this one:



No one saw that coming, I mean, who could? It was totally random! We all laugh a lot and, for a while, it became our group chat profile photo, cause, again, Why not?

They are very good memories of my adolescence and my friends, so yeah, that's what it means to me. I little dark, I know, but those are my friends.

Comentarios

Entradas populares