Ecodesign

How design affect the world? Well.... as the title says: Ecodesign.

But, what is Ecodesign?

Buy - use - throw out. That's how economic line works, and this leads us to an uncertain future. Thus was it burn, sustainable products that incorporate environmental criteria at all stages: conception, development, transport and recycling.

Some of its benefits are:

-Higher quality items
-More sustainable industries
-Emissions reduction

I think this is one of the most important area of design. Even if sometimes I think it is just fixing what we broke, but the intention is there.

An example is the reusable straw.

Personally, I would like to work in this type of design so bad, I really love when design is useful, this time it is not just helps people, but also the Earth. There are a lot of creative things that help a lot to the world. I have been researching Ecodesign and I want to be part of those designers. I still have some time to contribute in this area.

Comentarios

Entradas populares